No announcement yet.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Parts? What is the little felt ring in the Ink Damper called?

    So there is a little felt ring that sits between the ink cartridge and the Damper Intake nub. What is that part called and how do I replace it and from where do I order more of them?

    If I didn't describe it well enough I can post a pic.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

About the Author


Chip When I got out of school I couldn't get a job because I didn't have experience. Now thirty years later I have the experience so I guess I have to finally get a job. Find out more about Chip

Top Active Users


There are no top active users.