No announcement yet.
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIgh Quailty Tees

Hello, I am looking for high-quality blank t-shirts. I usually suggest next level or bella canvas to my customers, but I have a customer who is not satisfied with the quality of these shirts, any suggestions of what shirt could be better? I also need a large array of color choices. Any advice is MUCH appreciated!

you should try Anvil 880 Ladies' Lightweight T-Shirt, they have this tee at the wholesale price have a look, https://www.ustradeent.com/ladies-li...shirt-807.html

Comment

Anvil is a Gildan line.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma A View Post
        Hello, I am looking for high-quality blank t-shirts. I usually suggest next level or bella canvas to my customers, but I have a customer who is not satisfied with the quality of these shirts, any suggestions of what shirt could be better? I also need a large array of color choices. Any advice is MUCH appreciated!
        Do you want to just buy blank t-shirt or Do you have your own t-shirt business?

Comment

these branded t-shirts are too expensive, I bought some blank t-shirts for my online store from custom clothing manufacturers which is really cheaper and better quality from brands like Bella canvas, anvil and others

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

About the Author

Collapse

Emma A Find out more about Emma A

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X